May 10, 2009

HaPpY MoThErS DaY!

Happy Mothers Day Mia..
Me, my brother Wes, dad, mom, sister Annie and Bronst
We made it to the top.. WooHoo!!!
My Wonderful family...
Uncle Mitch, aunt Aimee, cousin bracken, and Kaylee, and my Family...

I took this picture of my brother.. I love how the light is shinning through. It looks like a pro took this pic.. dang what am I doing working at America First?? J/k
Bronson picked me some flowers.. They are so beautiful huh? I think they are actually weeds, but it's the thought that counts right?
Such a Beautiful view...
Yesterday morning bright and early.. Really early.. 7:30 early. Okay... So me and Bronson didn't make it there on time, But that was Bronson's fault.. He got pulled over.. But he wants to blog about that so ill just leave it at it was his fault why we were late.. So early yesterday we went to Waterfall canyon for Mothers Day with my family, and my moms brother and his family. We all had such a fun time together. Bronson brought the perfect shoes for hiking.. NOT.. He wore shoes that don't tie.. haha it was great! The water was so cold, but after that hike it felt good to get misted. On our way back down, we found this trail and decided to venture out and explore. The picture above is what we found.. It was the most beautiful view, and the best running trail.. Oh and... We found a little lizard.. It was pretty cool. Later that day we had family over at our house for lunch, and volley ball, then we went to Bronson's grand parents for dinner and Birthdays. It was such a great day!
Mia,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love, and appreciate everything you do for our family! You are our Rock and I admire your strength. Without you in our lives we would be lost and everything would be chaos. You bring so much Faith and Hope in the family. Every day I see more and more of me wanting to be like you. Thank you for being the great example in my life. I am forever grateful for everything you do for me. I love you to the moon and back!!

2 comments:

  1. Me and Clint and Eva just went and hiked there last week! I will post pics of it soon. Painting the garage looks like fun.....at least you guys make it fun! I love how you always update the pics on the side of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE hiking! How fun! It looks so pretty.. makes me wanna go! It took me and Cait seriously ALL FREAKING day to paint ONE wall in Titans room! Its so much more work than you think its gonna be!

    ReplyDelete