May 6, 2009

OuR FuN Lil BiKe RidE AdVenTurE...

I was eating with Charlie. Mmm... Grass is so good!

Yesterday after Bronst and I got done babysitting my adorable lil cousins we went on a bike ride in West Layton. The street we were riding on to get to this trail was really narrow and we had this cute little grandma behind us that was scared to go around, so Bronson thought it would be funny to see how many cars we could get backed up behind us. There were about 15 before they finally started going around, it was the funniest thing!! After we got to this cool little trail covered with a ton of fruit Flies/Nat's. (I really don't know what they are called.) Pretty sure we swallowed a ton of what ever they were though, even got a couple to the eye ball, and a bunch stuck in my hair.. Yum right? Well on this cool lil adventure, we stoped at a park and watched the sunset, it was very beautiful. Then we got to watch a cool duck fight. Three lil ducks were trying to drowned this poor little helpless duckling. It eventually got away. (mean bullies) Then we found some horses on the trail and thought we would feed them. Bronson wanted to name one of the horses Charley because I got a Charley horse in my foot. When we called the horse over by Charley It actually starting trotting towards us.. It was pretty awesome!! On the way back Bronst almost got hit by a car. It was so scary but Bronst was just laughing.. lil shist.

2 comments:

  1. You guys always have the funniest things happen to you! So Kody and I have been riding bikes everyday! We should all go somethime soon! I miss you girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha that sounds like fun! I have not rode a bike in FOREVER! I might have to try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete