Apr 29, 2009

HaPpY StiNkIn BirThDaY BeLla!!!!








Today is my best friend/Cutest lil sister's Birthday today. This is not just any ordinary birthday.. No, today is her SwEeT 16th Birthday!! WOO HOO!!!! She has been waiting for this day for a very long time. (Bella, now you don't have to sneak the car any more when the family isn't home..) lol Gotta love not being 16! This morning my mom and I decorated her room after she left for school. Annie is obsessed with Marlyn Monroe so me and my mom went to Zurchers yesterday and got two life size wall poster's of her and a bunch of sweet 16 stuff. My mom also found this certain picture Annie has been dying to get of Marlyn for a while now but couldn't afford it. everything is Pink, Silver and Black, and Oh so dang cute! I will post pictures later.

I just want to tell Anna Boo that I love her so much! I have enjoyed watching you grow into the young lady you have become. I love all the memories we have with you, such as the monster, and how your biological parent's died on the Titanic and we adopted you. I love that I have a sister that I can share clothes with, dress up with, gossip with, and laugh with. I love our stupid little fight we get into over nothing, but make up only minutes after. But mostly, I love that I can call you my sister. I want to thank you for being the one I go to when I need someone to talk to, or when I have this secret that is eating at me that has to come out, and you are always there to lend your ear and opinion, but not say anything to anyone else. I don't know how many secrets I have told you, and you have keep every single one. Thank you for everything you do for me. I could not ask for a more amazing sister! I love you more than words can express.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sis! Thats way cute you did all that stuff for her. I love Marilyn Monroe.. make sure and post pics! Its funny how when your younger how annoying little sisters can be at times and the dumb little fights you get in but there really is nothing better than sisters.. I love both of mine and its fun to be the older sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaPpY BirThDaY AnNiE!!! She is so cute! I wish I had a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a sweet sister wrendy! she is lucky to have you :) but for sure lets go house shopping soon i love it too so call me sometime 801.628.9405...and i am trying to plan a bbq or something for everyone so you guys will have to come!

    ReplyDelete