Feb 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!


Happy Valentines day everyone...

So me and Bronson had a great Valentines weekend. My brother came down for the weekend so that made my weekend even better. I have missed him so much. So we hung out with Wes and his friend Denny on Friday.
Saturday morning Bronson and I went with my family to my sisters tumbling competition and she did great!! I'm so proud of her. She has worked so hard to get where she is now. I love watching her, she makes everything look so easy and does it so beautifully.
Later that night we decided we didn't feel like being out in the chaos so we just got take out and watched movies at my parents house.
Sunday we had family over. It was so good to see everyone. We also got the oppertunity to talk to Ashley over the phone. It was so good to hear from her. We all miss her so much and can't wait till she is back with us. She was filling us in on how everything was in Ukraine. Lets just say she is surviving..
My present from Bronson was a boque of flowers and a visit to the Spa. The flowers were so amazingly beautiful. Thank you honey, you are so Amazing, and I Love you so much I could not ask for anyone more special to share my Valentines day with! So after hanging out with the family we both went and got a massage, manicure and pedicure. It was so nice and relaxing.
I got Bronson tickets to tonights Jazz game. We are so excited to go watch our Spazz kick some butt! (hopefully) sad thing, I left my camera at home all weekend so I don't have any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment