Jan 21, 2009

San Diego


We had the opportunity to go to San Diego last weekend for Bronson's work. We had such a fun time. When we got to our hotel Bronson had to go to work so I thought I would start getting ready. Well little did I know that there was something wrong with the pipes in the bathroom, so when I got in the shower.. the bathroom, kitchen and dining/bedroom got flooded. There was water everywhere. It seeped through to the 2nd, and first floor. I could not believe that I had only been there for less than 45 minutes and already I was destroying things. I am very accident prone, things like this always seem to happen to me. So they had to move us room's and miraculously nothing happened to the new room.. Later that night we went into town to the mall, got a tour of the city on the back of a bike buggy, and had a very romantic dinner at "Jack In The box" Mmm.. Friday we went to Qualcomm Stadium where the Chargers play, the Chargers are Bronson's favorite team! Then we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant called Fred's.. They had amazing drinks and food. After dinner we wanted to do something spontaneous so... We decided to get a tattoo, yes that's right.. A tattoo.. It was so scary and definitely the most spontaneous thing I have ever done. We got a little Chinese symbol on the inside of our ankle. On Saturday we had the opportunity to meet up with one of Bronson's uncle's that lives in Lagoona and had a nice dinner on the shore, We sat there and listened to him tell us stories about his life.. He had some amazing stories! Sunday we went to the beach all day (87 degrees) Yes it was very nice.. We didn't want to leave to come home to the snow and cold..

No comments:

Post a Comment