Jan 26, 2009

Busy weekend!

Brock, Bronson, Me and Jenna

Bronson and all his friends! Cody, Bre Me and Brons being silly
We had such a busy, but good weekend. Friday me and Bron's went to dinner at chili's Mmm.. It was so nice to get out just us two for a little while.. And can i just say how much i love Bron's.. I was in the worst mood when he picked me up, but he is such a sweetheart he knows exactly how to make me smile, and make me forget why i was even in a bad mood in the first place... Thanks hun.. I love you!! After dinner we meet up with my friend Breanna and all Bronson's friends and went to a Cocktail party. It was a lot of fun, and everyone looked so nice. We seen a lot of friends that we have not seen in a really long time.. Saturday we went to a family friends house and had a fish party. My dad and his friends are big fishers and caught a bunch of fish so it was perfect. later that night we went to Key's. I have never been but it was a really fun bar if you like to listen to the piano and live singing you will love it! And Sunday we really did nothing, but watch movies all day and played guitar hero with my parents. It was the funniest thing watching them try and play.

1 comment: