Jul 12, 2010

4th of July

For the 4Th of July me and Bronson went to Bear Lake with my family. We had a bunch of fun going to the beach, 4-wheeling, hanging out with family and family friends. Saturday we had the Sweetwater parade and fireworks. My grandpa, his wife and grand kids place in the top 3 decorated 4-wheelers. Monday we went to Layton Fireworks with some of our friends. it was a great way to end our weekend!
Grandma Karen, Padre, Grandpa Roger...
Bella and Mia at the beach...
Going Old School..
We found this branch with all these caterpillar's, kinda cool, kinda gross!Nice and dirty after a 4-wheeler ride!

4 comments:

  1. Ewe...those catapillars are sick! I hate when your face gets so dusty after riding 4-wheelers. Cute pics..love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it really was so lovely up at Bear Lake over the 4th. That caterpillar picture is very cool and very very gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cute girl! Electric Lake is up Huntington canyon, only about 2 hours away. It's so pretty up there and I swear nobody knows about it. I LOVE Bear Lake! Looks like you had a blast :) and I have to tell ya, I love Bronsons Alice shirt! Where did you get it?! Cody's in love, he needs one ha ha!

    ReplyDelete