Jun 1, 2010

RELAXATION...

Friday after work, Bron's and I headed up to Bear Lake to hang out with my family. It was raining most of the time which was wonderful, it made for a perfect lazy weekend laying around, cuddling, and watching movies. No worring about the house and if it will be done in time, no talking to the lenders or Realtors, phones were turned off, it was lovely! Saturday Bronson, my dad, Alan and I went for a 4-wheeler ride in the mountains and got caught in a little snow storm. It was a little chilly and muddy, but it was a ton of fun! We came home Monday afternoon and finished the day watching movies and being lazy! Were getting really good at that!

2 comments:

  1. O Wrendalyn!! I love you! I am so sorry about this weekend. Kody's parents had stuff planned for us ALL WEEKEND. We are having a luau either this weekend or the next!! Come with me to get stuff like decor and that drink that B makes... Complextion or something like that!!! I miss you girl! I need some wrenbre time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vacations when you get to sit around and do nothing! Thats the best!!

    ReplyDelete