Jun 7, 2010

Luau...

Saturday we had a going away party for Bronson's cousin Corbin, he is going to Catalina island for the summer to be a lifeguard and to teach people how to sell a boat. I'm so jealous, it sounds so fun! the party was at Corbin's grandparents house that live on a farm, so we got to play with the baby calf's. They are strong little suckers, I was trying to walk one, but it ended up walking me!
After Corbin's party we went to my parents house, my family was in from Vegas so we hung out with them for a little bit. I can't believe how big my little cousins have gotten. It seriously blows my mind how a couple years can change someone so much.

Later Saturday night Kody and Bre had people over for a Luau. We had so much fun sitting around the fire pit that Kody is so proud of. Bronson and I were the only ones who dressed up for the occasion. Sad huh!!!

2 comments: