May 17, 2010

Bridal Shower/Bachelor/Bachelorette Party!!!

Wow, What a title!
This last Saturday was my wonderful friend Breanna's Bridal shower, and bachelorette party me and Lexi threw. It was an all day event, The bridal shower started at 11:30 am, we all meet at Buca Di Beppo for lunch, after lunch we all went to the hotel to open gifts and go swimming in the beautiful weather. I think everyone even got tan lines, woot woo!!! After swimming we all got ready for the night and meet up with the bachelor and all of his friends for some dinner at Squatters Brewery, it was so nummy!!! After dinner we all went to the Hotel (the club) to get our groove on! I must say Bronson and Kody have got some moves I have never seen before. I seriously wish I would have recorded them! We enjoyed spending time with the soon to be newly weds, it was such a blast! They are getting married this Friday, CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a FUN day and NIGHT!! Thanks girl for doing that for us! We love you and B so much, thank you!!
    PS... 4 days and I am a married lady!!

    ReplyDelete