Apr 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Bella...

Yesterday was my little sisters 17th birthday. I seriously can't believe how old she is, it seems like yesterday that the little monster was just a baby! When Annie was little she was the cutest thing ever, then she grew up, Just playing Boo I love you! Annie is one of my best friends, we share everything together. She knows everything about me, she knows what I want in life, she supports me in every decision I make even if she doesn't agree and i just want to thank you for that!

Lil Miss Anna Bella,
There are just a few thing about you that I love and want to share with you...
I love going to Wal-mart with you, just wondering around looking at everything and everyone for hours, I love that you will watch Twilight and New Moon with me over and over again and never get sick of it, even if it's the second time we have watched it that day, I love going to Frosted rock with you and waiting for ever for you to make a decision on what flavor of ice cream you want only to have me decide for you, I love spending 3 hours in Ulta just so you can find the perfect lip gloss you want, I love how you are always making up weird stories, you seriously crack me up! I love watching you tumble, you have become such a beautiful tumbler and I enjoy coming to all your competitions, I'm your biggest fan! I love that you still tell me everything that's going on in your life, even if you think I will get mad. I love that I'm your big sister and I have the opportunity to hang out with you everyday, you bring a smile to my face and and a friendship I will treasure forever. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 17 either. I only know her as a little tiny girl. She really has turned into a pretty girl. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the sweetest post! Happy Birthday Annie!! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 17! I can't believe the baby is 17. That makes us pretty old! My Shanny boo boo is graduating! :(

    ReplyDelete