Apr 6, 2010

EASTER WEEKEND...

For Easter weekend Bron's and I went to Misquite with Bronson's family. Friday we all just hung out and watched the Jazz game, Saturday I spent the day with myself getting a pedicure, and manicure, it was so nice! whale I had alone time, B went golfing with all the boys! Later we watched the basketball games, then went gambling with all the family. Bronson and I won some mulah woot woo!!!! Hopefully he will be taking me somewhere nice with the winnings, I only post this because I know he will read it and feel obligated now. FYI B I would love to go to Tempenyaki, maybe get a new shirt or something!!! Sunday we went to brunch and did a Little gambling before heading home. It was a fun weekend, thank's Chris and Brad for inviting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment