Dec 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend...

Bronson's family invited my family over the Sunday before Thanksgiving to Celebrate Turkey Day since we could not all be together on Thursday. It was so nice having both sides of the family together. We are so thankful for our families, they are so supportive and helpful in every decision Bronson and I make. We just want our families to know that we love them and appreciate everything they do for us, we are very grateful! Thursday my parents had family over at there house for lunch, later we went to Bronson's grandmas house for dinner. Pretty sure we gained like 20 each, no lie! haha The food was great, but the company of family was the best!
Bronson's grandma's...
Friday Bronson, Kelts, and I woke up bright and early for all the fun shopping, well I woke up and tried to get them up! Waking them up was worse than pulling teeth. When I was getting ready I ran back in Bronson's room to re-wake him up and I found him with a note pad of paper over his face with a smiley face he drew on it. haha Who does that?? None of us have ever attempted shopping on black Friday before, so it was quite an experience. I find it so funny that people stand in line the night before, no offence if you are one of those people. We pulled up to Kohl's five min to four and sat in our car until the doors opened, and we still got everything we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment