Nov 3, 2009

Halloween Weekend...

Friday after work, me and Bronson meet up with Kody and Bre for some good ol Chilies. It was delish! Me and Bre sat there listing to the boys reminisce about the "good old day's" After dinner we headed to my friend Lacie's house to hang out with her and her son Porter. We got to see Porter in his costume, and boy is he the cutest Spiderman I have ever seen! Bronson and Porter are the cutest buds, Bron's played with Porter all night until they wore each other out and they both passed out.

HALLOWEEN...
Saturday we handed candy out at my parents house. Can I just tell you how much I love to see kids in high school dress up and go Trick-Or-Treating. I think it's the funniest thing ever. It was fun seeing what all the neighbor kids dressed up as too, they are so stinking adorable! Later Bron's and I started getting ready for the night. We both dressed up as cat's. I know it's weird to think of Bronson as a cat, and trust me it was weird to see, but it was hilarious! He did it cus his friends call him "Inside Cat." They call him that because he used to be a wild cat like the rest of his friends still are, but he is now an inside cat with me, and eat's homemade meals instead of scrounging for his own food. They pretty much make fun of him for settling down. When his friends seen Bronson they were hysterical! Every party we went to someone asked if they could take a picture of him, it was great!

Sunday my family got together for Corbin's birthday at my grandma's house. We had homemade chicken noodle soup, cake & ice cream, and of course presents for the birthday boy! Corb was spoiled with a ton of presents. Sometimes I wish I was still a little kid so I could play with all the cool kid toys again! After dinner Corbin, Camon, and Slater wanted to get in there costumes to show the family what they dressed up as for Halloween. Can I just say I have the cutest little cousins, haha Corbin was Wolverine off of X-Men, Camon was a Rooster, and Slater was a Turkey, They were so stinking adorable in there costumes! Camon kept making Rooster sounds and flapping his wings. Such a doll!!
This is Corbin, the Birthday boy, blowing out his candles!!!

Little Slater making messes. It was so funny, my grandma kept washing off his face but Slater would just hurry and smear ice cream all over him again. Boy's will be boy's right??

The cutest Turkey I have ever seen... Doesn't that face just melt your heart!!

Trying to get these three to pose for a picture, was like telling a monkey not to eat a banana.

Camon trying to fly... haha

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! you finally have pictures!! and oh my goodness! Bronson you are one funny cat! You guys sound like you have so much fun! p.s. how old did corbin turn? he looks sooo big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Bronson looks great! Halloween was so fun, I am sad it is over. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I could still play with little kid toys too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I love Bron's costume! And you Miss Wren look so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHAHAHA!!! That costume on Bronson is AWESOME.. I love it! You guys looked so cute! I freaking love Halloween just for the excuse to do funny things like that! Cute little cousins :)

    ReplyDelete