Oct 1, 2009

Just Thinking out loud...

Have you ever just taken a min to think about life? I was in a deep thought earlier and I found myself wondering why I work to live? Have you ever thought about this or am I just crazy and over think everything?

I was thinking... If I were smart, I wouldn't pay tons of money for a car that only makes me lazy. Sometimes I get so lazy that I will seriously get in my car and drive next door to Arby's to order my food so I don't have to stand in line. Well, and I really don't want to go back to work smelling like Arby's. But not only does it make me lazy, not only do I have pay a ridiculous amount of money every month to have the car, but I have to pay for insurance for that car just so I can drive it. If any of you have a great driving record like myself, insurance is not cheap! Why don't I just get rid of my car? Just think, if everyone didn't use a car it would...

1- Do wonders for the envierment

2- Ladies and gentlemen, we might actually stay fit if we had to walk everywhere we wanted to go.

3- We would not have to work as much if we didn't have to pay for things like cars. That means more time to play with your dog, kids, husband, go to the park, do errands, and just enjoy life with out working to live.

When I was thinking about how I work to live, it saddened me. I am waisting away my life behind a desk. It was almost claustrophobic feeling, I felt like I was trapped in a world where I was a slave. Wait, am I?

3 comments:

  1. I feel this way all the time! That's why I hate working! I work to live and I pay someone else to play with Ky all day! I agree with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having one of those days today for sure! I completely agree!! Thats so cute you got Bronson to go to the Bridal thing with you.. Cody would die before he'd do something like that ha ha! God job on winning! Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thoughts like this too. Like why do we work to live. We work our lives away just to live. I miss chatting with you too!! I guess we will just have to do it through the blogs! HaHa

    ReplyDelete