Jul 6, 2009

HaPpY 4TH Of JulY...

Bronson and I went up to my family's Trailer in Bear Lake with my mom and dad over the weekend. We went up Friday afternoon till Sunday. Saturday Morning we had breakfast with family friend's Kellie and Allan that have a place next to us. After Breakfast we went on a 4-wheeling ride in the mountains, we had a spectacular time, and it was extremely beautiful! When we stopped for lunch my dad let me and Bronson shoot the gun, I'm kinda a bad aim.. I only hit the can 2-3 times, but I hit the crap out of the tree behind it, WooHoo!! Here are some pictures of our weekend...
Meet Gizmo, he is my parents crazy dog.. This was on the drive up..
Um he thinks he is a cat.. Isn't he so cute??
Just getting to our place...
Getting ready to go on a four wheeling ride..
My stunning mia and my adorable red neck padre..
The gang..

Haha... If anyone knows my mom, this probably doesn't surprise you.. She is such a Goof!!
Left to Right: Allan, Kellie, Pa, Mia, Brons, and me! my 4-wheeler took this pic.. sweet huh!
Mom and Kellie goofin off in the flowers.

When we got back to our place me and Bronson took off our Glasses and this is what we looked like..

Pretty huh!! We were so dirty...

later that day Sweet Water Trailer Park had a Parade, it was so funny.. Everyone who is in the Parade decorates there 4-wheelers or Golf cart's. Mine and Bronson's favorite Golf cart's were the Elvis Presley, and the Pirate Ship. The Elvis Golf cart was playing Elvis music, and had a guy dressed as Elvis dancing in the back, It was pretty funny!! The Pirate Ship had a bunch of old ladies dressed like pirates. It was really cute! Here are some pictures of the parade..

After the Parade we had dinner and watched the Fire Works.. They were not the best, but hey.. they were fireworks, can't complain to much!!



Sunday my dad, Alan, Bronson and I went to the beach and hung out for a little bit! We played a game of horse shoes and pretty sure me and my dad got our butt's kicked!!
It was a little Sunny, Brons needed double protection..
We forgot to put sunscreen on so the part on my head got so sun burnt. My dad was such a sweetheart and gave me his hat.. Sweet hat huh???
Thanks mom and dad for inviting us, we had such a fun time with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment