May 18, 2009

HiP hIp HoOrAy!!!

The other day Bronson got a phone call from a guy that owns Sun Products. He saw Bronson's resume and was very impressed. Funny thing, Bronson was not even trying to get on with these guys any more. He put his resume in over 4 months ago and just gave up on it. Well he had an interview that day, and before the interview was over, the gentleman offered him the job. Today I am proud to announce that Bronson no longer works for Summit. He is now a full time Network Manager for Sun Products!! WooHoo!! You rock honey.. I just want you to know how proud I am of you. All your hard work is finally starting to pay off. I am so amazed in everything you do. It's a proven fact... patience is a virtue.. I would always tell him this, and now I'm thinking he believes me!

Oh and I just have to brag for a min.. Bronson and I are going to Lake Powell this Wednesday for Memorial weekend and we are not coming home till Monday! Ya, we are pretty stoked!!

3 comments:

  1. Have FUN in Lake Powell!!!! I'm so jealous! Congrats Bronson on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! That's really exciting for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrendy I just came across your blog. You look so cute, I haven't seen you in a long time. Have fun in Lake Powell and congrats on the new job!!!

    ReplyDelete