Apr 17, 2009

Pepper and Expendable concert!!

Waiting in line to get in the concert.....
The girl with dark hair bottom left, is the first girl to beat up Brons!
Jeff.. Lead singer of the Expendables.. Loved these guys!
So If you didn't know, Bronson and his friends are big Reggae music lovers, and last night Pepper, Expendables and Penny came to the Venue. Sooo.. Of course we went. Bronson and his friends have kinda got me converting to reggae, and I have to admit, I am starting to like the music. The Expendables are for sure mine and Bron's favorites! The Expendables were the first on stage and we pushed our way to the front.. They were so good! The crowd was kinda crazy though. I have never been to a concert like this before. There was this huge mosh Pitt.. kinda scary. I didn't know that by being next to the stage meant that you would get caught in the mosh Pitt. Bronson had to stand behind me and protect me the entire time.. He for sure took some beatings. Two girls tried to fight him.. haha the first girl was out of control and punched him in the face. WHAT??? Not okay with me.. I put the little brat in her place and so did everyone that was with us. She was out numbered and I think she was very much intimidated! the second girl was on some sort of something. She was rubbing her body all over everyone and falling everywhere I was getting so claustrophobic and at one point though i was going to pass out.. She was really upsetting me. I asked her to stop but she wouldn't so Bron's had to keep moving her off of me, and WAM she punched him 4 times.. In the head.. Haha What is wrong with these people? We got her kick out of the building.. So like I said this was my first concert like this, And pretty sure it is my last. A little to crazy for me. And some wacko's for sure attend these concerts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! that sounds very eventful!! ha ha :) you guys are all so funny!! I love ya girl!! Thanks for all you do and always being there!! You should have punched that girl back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy! Well I'm glad you and Bronson are alive...who would I talk to when I call Harrison?? I'm glad he kept you safe :)

    ReplyDelete