Apr 15, 2009

Last Night's Concert!!

The beginning of the pussycat dolls..The dolls..

Me, Casha, .....?, Shannon, Portia
The beginning of Britt...
AaHhhh... She is coming!!!!
WooHoo.....


She really loved the pole..
This was Casha's first concert..
Cash and I overly excited about the concert.
The end..
I took alot of Video but not that many pictures, so that was all for the pic's. hope you liked what i had!
So as many of you know, Britney Spears concert was last night. Me and my friends Casha, Portia, Shannon and Sara went to dinner befor the concert to Costa vita.. Mmm love that place. Pretty sure everyone and there dog was there. It was absoultly packed. But back to the concert.. It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. There was always so much going on, and so much excitement it was awesome!! They had real Circus acts going on. They are some amazing people. They had people coming down from the celling flippin on this bungee material, a magic show where they made Britney disappear, and reappear on the opposite part of the stage. Loved it!! Everyone was going so crazy the whole night. We had some drunk people by us that were so wacked.. Gotta love the drunks. Plus it ws Casha's first concert so it was fun to see her get all into it.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure it was the BEST concert ever!! It was good seeing ya for that min ha! We had so much fun! I have no idea how she did any of that stuff but it was way cool.. I freakin LOVED it!! I loved the people hanging from the ceiling..that was my favorite.. that would be so scary! Brit was way hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have updated alot since I've been here! That sounds like a fun surprise date....and very exciting! What a cute Dad going all out for your Easter Hunts! I'm glad you did a "boyfriend" tag, he sounds like a great guy. I've heard that Britney Spears concert was awesome! I was hoping to see pics of all you girls at the concert going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so JEALOUS! im glad you had fun though :)

    ReplyDelete