Apr 23, 2009

AYN IDEAS???

So for Memorial Day, Bronson and I are going to Lake Powell with his brother, girlfriend and all there friends. Can I just start out saying that I am super excited cus I love Lake Powell! EXCEPT.... for the fact that everyone we are going with are health freak's and gym fanatics. So ya... Everyone is all skinny and fit. Then, there is me.. Need I say more? So My question to you is.. If you know of anything that I can do to get my butt in shape and start loosing some weight I would love you forever and would probably give you a big wet one!!! (just kidding) But seriously HELP!!!!!!!

The picture above is just an example of what everyone looks like that we are going with!!

3 comments:

  1. Wrendy your such a nerd! You are skinny! A couple months ago I started going to the gym twice a week doing a kickboxing class and just running every now and then and I cut all my food portions in half and I've lost over ten pounds and toned up sooo good! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the last comment-you are a nerd, and you are lame if you think you are not skinny :). I think that judging by the cute pictures on your blog, that you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well let me give you a few pointers... I know that I have the body of your dreams so tip number one eat a lot of fast food! Tip number two eat really really big portions! Tip number three girl you don't need to loose weight! I think you are skinny skinny!! LoVe YoU!

    ReplyDelete