Feb 2, 2009

Super Bowl

I just love this picture of Bre and Kyree. Ky had so much fun for the super bowl, and she loved her awesome jersey Brons and I got her. lookin hot bug!

Bronson and his nephew Boston. Isn't he such a doll!
Bre was getting mad because I kept feeding Kyree food
Twiners...
So for Super Bowl Me and Bronson went to his brother Brock's house, and pretty sure we gained at least 10 pounds each. Brock had so much food there I couldn't believe it!!The best part of the night was having Kyree and Bre there with us. I know the chargers didn't play in the Super Bowl, but everyone wears there favorite teams jearsey's at Brocks super Bowl parties so it is alot of fun. Kyree came in her Chargers jersey that Bronson and I got for her so us three matched.. It was the cutest dang thing.. I just can't get over how adorable Kyree looks in her jersey..

No comments:

Post a Comment