Feb 19, 2009

Jazz Game!!

At the Jazz game in the best seats EVER!!!
Nose Bleed Baby!!
Great view huh!!
Bronson stole this ball from a little kid, he felt bad about it and gave it back to him later.
I wanted to play with the ball but Brons was being a bully and wouldn't let me see it.
this was as close as i got to it!! So.. Bronson and I went to the jazz game on the 17Th, and well lets just say we had the best seats EVER!!! Only kidding.. When I bought these tickets for Bronson I guess I didn't realize that DD is the upper bowl. So needles to say.. We were in the nose bleed section.. I was wondering why the tickets were so cheap.. And now I know. Sorry babe, next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wrendy how are ya? I tried to comment on your last post but it wouldn't let me. I saw you on my blog followers and was excited to come check yours out. It's very cute, and you are still gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete